Thursday, September 06, 2007

GOODEMG CY - Only wants to see you… by a GOODEMG executive mgt

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS ONLY.
2007 Aug 29th Nagoya Century Hall

When Hyesung arrived, the band and the staffs have finished the sound testing job, I sit on the audience seats at the wide area, watching the first solo concert moving towards the end, I already couldn’t bear to end it.

Suddenly, I have such thoughts…

It’s a long preparation on the recording of this album since winter, taking photo shoots for the album in Japan and the filming of the MV that uses more than 60 hours.
Because the 2nd jib was released after a long time since the 1st, therefore there’s lot of pressure. Most importantly, since the start of the concert in Seoul till the ending of the solo concert, it’s an unforgettable gift to Hyesung for his whole life.
I get the band leader and producer over and narrated my thoughts to them.
Things get weird if it’s too formal; therefore we decided not to reveal anything to him.

The last concert started.
We had already had 5 concert performances, Hyesung together with the band, the dancers as well as the staff are able to bring the concert to the peak without the need of me worrying.
I… finally able to put down the walkie talkie… and admire the songs. ^^

The last song, Same Thoughts…
Hyesung’s voice started to be hoarse…
Although I am standing far back behind but I can understand Hyesung’s feelings right now better than anyone else.
Because I am feeling the same as well.

The encores ended.
The guy who doesn’t know how to express himself the most in this world,
Say out the name of the staff one by one who have help out at the concert.
Lastly, my name too.

When he wants to hold the hands of all dancers and band members to say goodbye…

The band members smile and once again return back to their original position…

Hyesung gave a lost look on his face (at the celebration party afterwards, Hyesung say that at that time he did not know anything and feel a bit angry. This make everyone laugh even more)
I switch off all the lights at the stage…

Music started and JiHoon brought out a cake and walk to the stage
Our hidden camera is a total success ^^

As always, being an emotional and sentimental guy, a guy with a lot of tears…..however did not expect him to cry like this.

Sung…
Me…
And also… the audiences who accompanied us till the end…
We all cried…
Although a few days have passed, but that day…. I will never forget about the image of him standing on the stage in my entire life.
That day, his tears comprised of many meanings/feelings.

Those tears…
The hard preparation during the period…
The satisfaction on the success of his first solo concert…
The appreciative to the fans who are supportive to his concert till the end…
Most importantly, it’s a great motivation to Hyesung’s future career path as a solo singer…
What I have said should have included all these.
The first solo concert ended just like this.

It seems like there isn’t any word to express, Hyesung and I felt that we have learnt a precious experience.

As compare to the rest…

We have a precious experience in the first solo concert held this sunny August, I hoped that I can become a small stepping stone in assisting Hyesung’s career. I really have great faith on it.

Although he acted funnily…
But he’s really a smart guy
He’s also very adaptable… even I am amused about it…
If he’s hardworking, he might even able to pass the legislation examinations (lawyer).

Official events for 2nd jib has started
After the first comeback performance delicately, he calls me immediately.
He says that during the recording, he forgets the name of the female lead of his MV…..he feel very sorry and asks me what to do.
In addition, his throat is not feeling well…..asking me if there are any more events for this week… That’s tiring…
However, other than “feeling sorry” issue, I felt that there’s nothing which is telling the truth ㅋㅋㅋ
In addition, currently there’s nothing that needs me to worry about. I believe he will do well, isn’t it… ^^
I intended to buy good food over during his recording of Inkigayo on Thursday.
The two of us who never separated from each other for months and since the concert ended, I miss you after not seeing you for a couple of days… ㅋㅋㅋ

Credits: beck77+hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + syoungin (source) + Shinhwa.biz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.... gosh... sooo good.... ^_^