Sunday, May 25, 2008

[08.05.22][Article] JunJin - "It seems unfair for me ... all those misunderstandings"

1. Flirty?

"I'm just an ordinary guy. My love life is also very normal. And all those rumors about me hurting my girlfriends ... all made me so tired and worried. Rumors were not around when I was young. But they have been spread out more complex and serious. Telling the truth may be sometimes difficult and painful ...

2. Heavy drinker?

"Good capacity indeed. But I prefer drinking in occasions. Drinking while chatting with friends, and not to the extent that involving in a crash or not waking up the next morning. Therefore, being more and more exaggerated. "

3. He has changed?

"Since the early days, I've been gotten all kinds of injuries, so many wounds ... Some have gone away, but none would be the last ... Surrounding people say "You have changed" . But on the opposite, I've become a more sincere and frank JunJin. I just hope that everyone can accept how I am"

No more a Shinhwa's rapper and dancer, nowadays, standing alone as a solo artist, despite all the crisis, he's been strong and entrusted. JunJin ... you must be happy !

Credit: Hong Jea Hyun @ Donga - Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: