Monday, February 16, 2009

[09.02.14][news]<오늘밤만 재워줘> Andy "Receiving a lizard as a gift was wild!"

Group Shinhwa's member, Andy (28) on the taping of MBC's 오늘밤만 재워줘 opened his bachelor pad to the public and relayed various episodes.

Andy's house was chock ful of gifts, the greater part of which he received from fans, all of which he held dearly.

However, among these many gifts, the one that he most strongly remembers: "It was wild when I received a lizard as a gift, since they scare me." When reliving this memory, it rose before Andy like a nightmare.

He also openly related, "Eric and I were in charge of rap and for ten years couldn't sing. But during Shinhwa activity I always dreamed of having solo activities myself."

Andy also relived again 4th jib activities, and related his thankful heart to the fans.

"For the time I was in the US I couldn't join in on the activities, there were rumors of my no longer being in Shinhwa, and this was a time that was very difficult for me mentally." He recounted with a pleased smile on his face, "When I watched the performances and heard the fans shout "Lee Sun-ho" and saw their unchanging love, I cried."



From: dailian.co.kr
Eng trans: nekori@shinhwa.biz

No comments: