Monday, March 16, 2009

[09.03.14] Dongwan’s blog: Contents of the comment~ (edited)

there are a lot of weirdo's out there, please be safe
-----------------------------------------------------

I don’t know if some people may think that I’m reading too much into it
So I’m here to scribble a few words about it.

I don’t know when this started…
Anyway a handwritten letter was sent to my home a few years ago.
This person claimed to be a relative of mine and wanted to pay me a visit.
But the contents of the letter were somewhat, the beginning and the end didn’t tally.
The handwriting too, seemed like it was written by an elementary school student.. So I just dismissed this person as a weirdo. And I didn’t think about this matter anymore.
But then there was this person who appeared online. And it seemed like that same person.
And the comment was a little strange too, wasn’t it?
I’m a little. Afraid. Of this person.
There was a strange person who came to the administrative office before too…
Hyoo..
Whether it’s for myself or for that person, it seems that making a report would be a good thing to do.

It’s really something that bothers me.. -_-*

Source: Dongwan’s Naver blog
Trans: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

No comments: