Sunday, December 20, 2009

[09.12.19] Dongwan’s reviewlog: Avatar


AVATAR
Director: James Cameron
Starring:
Sam Worthington
Zoë Saldaña
Sigourney Weaver
Stephen Lang
Produced 2009, U.S 162 minutes

Rapyuta, Princess Mononoke, Valley Of The Wind
Looks like James Cameron is a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki too.
Although it clearly feels like he got his inspiration from Japanese animation.
But without any sense of negativity it’s so perfect…. And it was a beautifully brilliant 2 hours and 40 minutes.

After the movie ended I could hear applause all around me.
Although usually I’d think ‘Hoho these are really emotional people…’ when this happens.
But unknowingly I followed suit and applauded too..

What the hell.
This director….Damn..I was charmed by Neytiri…ㅜㅜ
Tomorrow I’ll watch it again in 3D.

If you don’t watch it at the cinema theater
You’ll regret it forever.

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: