Thursday, December 27, 2007

[Trans] Fan recap of Andy's fanmeeting Part 2

Translator's Note: *hehe this must be a Ricdy fan.... but can anyone get cuter than uri andy? like seriously? i say bring on the fancams!*

First I must say this is probably the most personal fan meeting, whether as a group or solo, that I've seen so far.

The fanmeeting was delayed by half an hour, it was supposed to start at 6 but it only started at 6.30. It started with a video of Andy messing around in his room, dressing up the Christmas tree. He said beside in the US, this was his first time dressing up a tree, and it's for his beloved fans, then he appeared, singing Extraordinary Imagination - cute beyond imagination! He was wearing a red jacket, I don't know how to describe it, it was, OMO, I can only say how can anyone possibly be this cute! The dance was super cute too, after watching it I was just thinking "Why is the world so beautiful?!"

After that it was the usual interview, at first Andy kept on laughing then the MC said, "Now I know why everyone here loves you so much... You're too friendly and nice~" Then Andy took the chance to say that's why he's always bullied by the other members, always and everyday, and the worst is Eric = = Come on...That's his way of showing his love, bet you know it too~ The MC team was a famous Japanese duo of comedians who looked really good, and one of them even dubbed Super Rookie in Japanese. They kept saying that Andy was the best at aegyo with the members...

After this Andy showed us a video of his daily life in Korea, we saw Eric's message to him too. Eric said "I'm hungry" then Andy replied "I'm going on stage now"...after that Eric replied "Hahahaha..." but I forgot the the next line. Do the two of them really send irrelevant replies to each other like that? = = Strange way of thinking that they have... no wonder Eric dotes on you - only you can understand him. After that he started talking about his musical, and taught us sign language. He told us that he learnt it for 4 months. He used "How's your health?" to test us, and he picked the fan with the best response. He then showed excerpts from the musical and then re-enacted a really intimate scene with the selected fan! OH! That girl leaned on his shoulder and he held her singing gently = = That girl is just so lucky~~~~

Then he played Scissors Rock Paper with the fans, and 10 winners can go on stage and ask him questions - any questions at all.... unfortunately I'm hopeless at any of such games...

Some of the girls who went up were just too nervous and didn't know what to ask, then Andy said "Let me start first then. Hmm, I like to eat sashimi and sushi, everytime I'm here I'll eat a lot of that. Can you recommend me some good places to go to?" And then someone asked him why his skin is so good, and he actually said "I was working quite hard for this period of time and I only had 4 hours of sleep a day. I don't really particularly take care of my skin and beauty sleep is important after all... I drink soju too..." I'm speechless...bet you learnt that from your hyungs = =

After that the fans could make any requests they wanted, and they really did - the Tell Me dance, the heart dance, imitating Jo In Sung etc... There was a request for the most powerful heart dance , so Andy gave an ultra superbly powerful version of the heart dance!!! His waist looked like it was going to snap! The fan then put her hat on Andy's head and for a while he really looked like Minwoo with a hat on!

When he did Tell Me he was super shy~ and kept saying that he really didn't know the dance, but he did it anyway....cute! After that while the MC was interviewing someone else he was still practising at the side... cute to the max!

The 10 lucky fans all received his autographed calendar. Then came the newbie Seo Minwoo, and he did the entire Tell Me dance, really cute too! After all he's under the wings of the CEO of cuteness himself...

Then came the video messages of the members, except for Jin...It's the same as Dongwan's and Eric's fanmeetings - if they didn't appear on screen then they were the special guests.. It was clear from the start that it was Jin anyway, and the MCs didn't have to say that it was a surprise... Jin even sang a X'mas song with him~ so cute...

Then Jin sang Come Back and then exited the stage without saying anything - what's wrong with you! = = After that I heard that he went drinking just before the fanmeeting - why is it like that again? = = Do you guys like going drinking before appearing as special guests at the fanmeetings?! (*fyi dongwan & eric went drinking before eric's fanmeet too...)

After that he took pictures of us, and he said we could do the same too! I finally understood why our bags weren't searched when we came in! This is really the first time!!!

His first encore segment was that new song I heard during lunch, it's one of the songs from his upcoming solo album in January, and it's not completed yet but he said he really wanted to share it with us so he just sang it. For the lyrics I can only remember something like "We walked this road together" / "Listening to the music together" / "Suffered together"... it's a ballad and it was really nice! It's nice beyond my imagination! I could see that everyone was surprised to see that Andy could sing like this! As perfect as this... I can only say Andy's no longer the boy that I used to know...he has completely grown up and transformed himself

After that the video that was played left a very deep impression on me. The narrator said this, "For the past 9 years he has been used to the number 6, now to become a successful 1, he is battling against loneliness". But Andy, looking at you today, I can only say that you really have grown up.

For the second encore segment, he picked a fan from the audience and the fan received a handwritten card from him.

That's it for Andy's fanmeeting...


Credits: fairylee@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz

No comments: