Sunday, April 06, 2008

[08.04.01][news] Andy: Compared to Solbi, I prefer Kim Tae Hee

The title track of Andy's solo album, Love Song, has been selected for a joint promotion with the romantic comedy, Definitely Maybe. Andy said, "The movie and Love Song seem to share an affinity, so I used the movie for my video. After it was done I really felt that the plot and the song goes very well together.

At the premiere event, Andy even showed the audience 3 different ways of proposing. Let's hear from Andy how he would propose in real life.

"I'm a little more shy, so I won't do anything too frivolous. But I'd like to propose to the girl in a very manly way, to say "I love you" in front of many people, and to go down on one knee..."

Recently Andy has appeared on a variety show, playing a newlywed couple with Solbi, but he says that his ideal type isn't anything like Solbi.

"I said before that I like Kim Nam Joo, and Kim Tae Hee too. Solbi, how should I put it, is more of a younger sister to me. She makes people feel at ease and is very good to her seniors. So who's my ideal type? Now it's probably Kim Tae Hee."

Source: oceans-six
Chi trans: 庆琳@ANDY The World
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

No comments: