Sunday, August 17, 2008

[08.08.17][News] JunJin - "Impressed by the number of male fans!"

JunJin in his 29th birthday party on August 16th disclosed his being impressed by the fans' anecdotes. At the press conference, he said: "The recent surge of support I've got is from male fans."

JunJin decided to re-open his CY. He said that was because of his fans and he also wanted to share more about his private life to the fans. "In my CY there are a lot of male fans." , added, "I thought as a male artist, it's usually that fans are women. But to know the number of male fans I have, I'm very happy because they can be like my brothers."

When being asked which part of him that attracts men, JunJin said : "It may be my energy and the male spirit."

Recently very active in variety shows, JunJin believes that his heart shows him the way to go - "I still want to act, we will soon see an exciting and shocking performance."
Credit: NewsEn
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: