Wednesday, October 08, 2008

[08.10.08][Trans] JunJin is still a part of Shinhwa [Part2]

Part 2: Despite the popularity as a solo artist, always a Shinhwa member
JunJin has become a person of the public for more than 10 years. We have had JunJin "the representative of a singer", but now we're also getting familiar with him as a "multi-entertainer". He is working in various fields and with all the great talents that can only be found together in the special formula called "JunJin". He's moving forward to conquer the "Multimedia" mass.



Debuting as a dancer and rapper of Shinhwa, the longest lasting idol group of the country, JunJin, as well as other members, have also gradually expanded their solo career in singing, acting, musical, and variety shows.

Passing through all the "ups" and "downs" in entertainment industry, the special friendship that Shinhwa member share is unusual. For JunJin personally, that's the "power of love".

Recently, JunJin's popularity has accelerated to the top in the industry, surpassing the other members. His name and everything JunJin related are the most popular search queries in Internet portal sites everyday.

However, the singer maintains a strong determination about himself as a part of Shinhwa - "Shinhwa was my beginning, and will be my ending."

"Music programs, variety programs, I've been monitored so much, rite ? *laughs* Honestly, to always appear handsome and full of energy is a pressure and it demands the consciousness of responsibility. Fortunately, I always work with other members in a show and they are sharing with me the burden."

JunJin in "IC" and "YSMM2 " carries two different styles.

"The more I am on the shows, the more I feel the awesomeness of other MCs. Yoo Jae Suk hyung and Kang Ho Dong for example. It's really difficult to bring the laugh to the audience as they do."



Two months ago, JunJin released his Repackage Album "Together 4ever", affirming his status as a solo singer.

"I added two new songs in the Repackage album and performed them in the concerts. I'd love to hold more concerts and stage shows, of course, together with the variety shows. But some people expect me to come up with a new album. Is it a dilemma ? *laughs* With the support from fans, I'm going to do my best in everything."

In JunJin's two day concerts on September 5th and 6th entitled "Together 4ever", Shinhwa members also participated as guests.

"Shinhwa members are busy with their own solo albums and concerts, but they still managed to come as guests to my concert, which I'm very grateful for. They are the people who are close to me and understand me. They know the real me, and I cannot ask for more."

We can clearly feel JunJin's passion and loyalty to Shinhwa. He also disclosed that the members didn't often give birthday gifts but they rather held some special small parties.

"M (Lee Min Woo) held a concert on September 28th but I had "YSMM2" shooting on that day. I really wanted to attend, and I thought about our 10 years together, and that we're going to be apart for several years, is it that hard to decide whether you should go to one's last concert or not?"

He just spent his time the fans before having dinner with us.

"The fans have been with me for 10 years. Like I always said, they are the greatest gifts in my life."

"I remember those old days. People always want the attention from a very young age, and I always had that dream of moving foward to be a famous singer."

"That was a festival with other schools. People were praising the ones who danced and sang on stage. At that moment, I had in my mind "I'm going to be like them, I'm going to be a singer"."

JunJin is tasting his sweet success, but always reminding himself of working harder - "If you do not keep practicing, you will not have a good performance."

That's the passionate singer on stage, the funny yet charismatic MC of variety shows, who's spreading his wings wide and flying high.
Credit: NewsEn
Korean/Eng: LetSayEden @ Shinhwa.biz

No comments: