Wednesday, October 22, 2008

[08.10.21][news] Shin Hyesung narrated Fan meeting plan “Inviting you to ‘Shin Hyesung’s small room” in November”

BRING OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS


Shinhwa member, Shin Hyesung talked about his plan on holding Fan meeting in November.

In the afternoon at 4:30pm on the 18th, Shin Hyesung held a press conference before his 2nd solo concert '2008 SHS LIVE TOUR SIDE 1 "LIVE AND LET LIVE" IN SEOUL' at Seoul Songpa-gu Bangi-dong Olympic Park Fencing Arena, during which he said, “Still in plan to organize a Fan meeting during my birthday in November in the form of invitation to the fans to my small room.”

‘Although I’m not as nervous as the first concert in Seoul but yesterday I am still too tensed to get into sleep.” Shin Hyesung poured out his feelings before the concert and talked about his plan to invite the local fans to celebrate his birthday in November and a opportunity to spend a wonderful time together with them.

Shin Hyesung said, “During my first fan meeting in Japan called, “Shin Hyesung’s chisa heya” held on 28th of September, it has the theme of inviting the fans to my room and because of the memories that time which was too comfortable and cozy, I decided to extend the plan to invite the local fans to my little room.”

Shin Hyesung expressed his gratitude to his fans and said, “Every times when I have performances or important work to be done the fans will always be very nice to me and not only me but also to the staffs around me. I am very grateful to them and therefore has the idea to invite the fans.”

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) +韩小国 @ Bestshinhwa (Chinese translation) + Newsen (source)

No comments: