Thursday, October 09, 2008

[08.10.09][trans] Eric at Nonsan Training Center (Yonhap Clip)

interview clip: http://news.naver.com/vod/vod.nhn?of...section_id=106

Eric, among Shinhwa, first to enter the army.

Being the first to go from Shinhwa, I will be healthy and return in good shape completing my duty.

Hye Sung and Jinnie were a bit emotional.

Were there any members that were really happy?
Andy

Yesterday, I met up with a few actors. Sunbae Jun Do Min and other hyungs, they all told me that as this is something that happens once in your lifetime. To have it last in your memory, work hard and come back.

To all the fans and viewers, who have supported Shinhwa as well as our indiviual activites, I thank you very much. Soon, as the members complete their military service, we will be back together as Shinhwa. The 6 of us will work hard to show you good performances. Until then, please wait for us eagerly. I will receive good training and come back. Thank you.

translator: HappyHeart7@shinhwa.biz

No comments: