Thursday, February 22, 2007

SBS "Person I Love" 20 Episodes end earlier

Person I Love" person in charged expressed on the 21st, "the sequel to "Person I Love", "My Man's Woman" will be aired on the 2/4."

When "Person I Love" started airing on 15/1, it was due to have 24 episodes and to end on 3/4. but due to a changed schedule said on 23/1, which comprises of the president's cny speech and the showing of a movie on the 19th, 2 episodes of the drama was missed, plus the fact that the date of the final episode is pushed earlier, it is now decided to be 20 episodes.

"Person I Love" 's final episode being pushed forward, the viewership rating is considered. Being rival to other dramas and shows on MBC, it could not go above 5%, and even dropped to 3.6% on te 6/2. (according to TNS media korea)


credits// My Daily + 东升西落@BestShinhwa + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

No comments: