Sunday, May 13, 2007

Kim Dongwan, First Customer of M Rising

Due to the opening of music company "M Rising", Lee Minwoo has become a music producer and will act as a composer in Kim Dongwan's first album making.

In Lee Minwoo's My Daily telephone interview on 7th, he said, "Now I'm composing one of the songs which Kim Dongwan will record in his solo album."

A representative of M Rising said, "After the establishment of M Rising, the first song producing request is from Kim Dongwan." In other words, "Kim Dongwan is the first customer of M Rising."

Now, Lee Minwoo who is working hard on his 3rd jib with is scheduled to be released on 28th June, is composing one of the songs in Kim Dongwan's solo album. Kim Dongwan hopes to have a song which has the same name as "Bump" from M's 2nd jib.

Lee Minwoo said, "After Dongwan signed his contract with a new entertainment company, he is preparing to release his solo album, and hope that I will write a song for him." Also he said, "Because I myself is also preparing for my solo album, so except from writing one song for him, I can't do anything else. Because I myself is more familiar with Dongwan's unique tone quality and feeling, therefore I should be able to write a song which suits him more than anyone else, so everyone please anticipate."

But this first customer of M Rising seems not to be affiliated with the company's profits. Lee Minwoo plans to compose the song for Kim Dongwan free of charge.

Lee Minwoo said, "I've written a lot of songs for the members already, do they need to pay?" And he also said, "I can only hope that Dongwan will bring some alcohol here from now on (laughs)." This shows the deep friendship between the members.

Lee Minwoo joined the M Rising opening ceremony on 7th. He and CJ Music signed an album contract, and M's 3rd jib will be scheduled to be released in June, and he will formally enter the American market.


Credits: My Daily (source), nuriko126@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo + ainday@soompi.com/forums

No comments: