Saturday, July 17, 2010

[10.07.12] Dongwan’s reviewlog: Eclipse

Jung Woong In is a Korean actor who’s been in lots of movies and dramas, he was recently seen in Queen Seonduk and also stars in the now-airing Coffee House. Awesome actor, but I’m not sure if I see the resemblance between Robert Pattinson and him ROFLMAO…

============================================

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Director: David Slade
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
Released: 2010, US, 124 minutes

I got really bored watching New Moon so I went to watch this without expecting much…
The upgraded action scenes and the childish melodramatic scenes, which I’m now addicted to, couldn’t be more brilliant.
But why!
Why wasn’t it shown in digital format?
If it was shown in digital format maybe I wouldn’t have gotten giddy from looking at the shaky subtitles…
With the precise color saturation of the digital format, just watching each scene alone would be really impressive…=+=
I guess it could be because of the illegal downloads in Korea.

Anyway Edward looks like Jung Woong In,
Jacob doesn’t have T-shirts,
And Bella is greedy.

The battle scene with the alliance of the Wolf Pack and the Vampires is really a classic scene~
Ah~ So New Moon isn’t Twilight~ㅋ
Strongly recommended!

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: