Sunday, May 08, 2011

[11.04.27] Minwoo’s Cyworld minihompy: Diary update

The wedding ceremony of a hyung, who’s like a long-time friend to me, was held at Renaissance Hotel.
It seemed like only yesterday when he was still my first manager hyung..
Before I knew it he’s already getting married..^^ Congratulations to you, hyung!!
I met people who used to work with Shinhwa, after a very long time, so I’m really happy~ And
I met our Dongwannie there..
He called out to me in a really loud voice and made me want to run away. ㅎㅎ
Even so he’s still a lovable dude^^
Lately I’ve been down with the flu so I’ve had to go to the hospital for medication and shots ㅜㅠ
After I saw all the faces that I was happy to see, I feel a little better now~
Hyung~ You must have suffered happily (?) while preparing for the wedding… You’ve done well~
I’ll be there with the members at your housewarming party~
Quickly have a nephew for me~^^ (Don’t I love it to death when I see kids ㅎㅎ)
I hope you’ll always be happy and that every day is filled with love!!

Credits: Minwoo’s Cyworld minihompy + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: