Thursday, March 22, 2012

[12.03.20] via enewsworld: Shinhwa’s Andy reveals reason for absence from Shinhwa’s 4th album

Article from enewsworld:

The March 20 episode of KBS’ Win Win will air the second part of the Shinhwa special, but a preview of the confession from Shinhwa′s youngest member, Andy, is already making headlines.

On this episode, Shinhwa’s Andy revealed the reason behind his absence during Shinhwa’s fourth album promotions for Hey, Come On! was because of his severely ill mother. “[During the fourth album promotions] my mother was severely ill and so I had to go to the U.S. The hospital bills for my mother were astronomical. So I came back to Korea but instead of returning to Shinhwa’s dormitory, I lived by myself in a goshiwon (tiny, inexpensive studio flats intended for students).”

He went on to add that during this period he had so little money he was unable to cut his hair and thus walked around in long, unkempt hair and avoided the eye contact of others in case they would recognize him.

“Everyday I drank a bottle of soju and took aspirin so I could fall asleep,” Andy confessed, surprising everyone at the recording.

Andy’s fellow Shinhwa member, Jun Jin also will share on his battle with depression on the March 20 episode.

No comments: