Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm blind to everything else when I fall in love'--Que Sera Sera Press Conference

"In reality, I am blind to everything else when i fall in love"

Popular group Shinhwa's Eric gave an honest view about his outlook on love.

on the 9th at 3pm in the afternoon at Seoul's Myeongdong New World Plaza's 10th floor culture center there was the Press Conference for the upcoming production 'Que Sera Sera', Eric had made a comparison between his own outlook on love and the character he plays in the show.

acting as a 'cool' playboy Kang TaeJoo, Eric when asked about what was his attitude towards love in real life said 'in reality, when i fall in love, I am blind to everything else, save for that person.', 'however, when a relationship is over, I will 'clear' my heart of the old relationship and it will not stay in my heart too long.'

At the same time, Eric also talks about 'Wolf', last year's production which ended halfway due to a major accident.

When he was asked about his new challenge as a casanova, he replied 'I wanted to complete what i could not complete, this is what made me decide on taking up this role'.

Eric also added, "this production is the one with the most number of love/kiss scenes that Ive done, for example, in 10 episodes there are already about 4 kiss scenes"

Source: Oceans
Tras jojoyu7@shinhwachina+samshiku[chi-eng]

No comments: