Friday, March 16, 2007

Kim Dongwan: Hopes to get married at 34 years old


SBS drama "Person I Love" main character Kim Dongwan had his wedding scene filming successfully.

On the 13th, around 40 people, inclluding actors, 30 people, including the managers, and about 80 other helpers helped in the filming.

In the drama, Kim Dongwan left his wife for another woman to satisfy his wild side.

When asked if he will do the same in reality, Kim Dongwan replied "I will not do this. Compared to rich ladies, I prefer to marry someone I love. I plan to get married at 34 years old."

When the female actress was asked the same question, she said "I hope that person can support me, if i can feel that he really loves me then I will marry him."

This day also filmed Dongwan's kissing scene; the screen couple changed many angles on the director's request. Because both of them were too nervous, there were about 20 NGs.

This scene will be shown on the 19th, "Person I Love", episode 17.

credits// BUNKAKOREA + nuriko126@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

No comments: