Thursday, July 26, 2007

Brian (Fly to the Sky) - "Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo and Singer Lee Kichan are Shorter Than Me"


^^ SPOILER [show]
got two pics and slapped them together.


When Brian featured as a guest on SBS Power FM "HaHa's Ten Ten Club" Radio on the 18th, he revealed a secret held by short celebrities.

While Brian and the DJ, HaHa, continued to try to boost their self confidences by telling each other that they are taller, Brian suddenly stood up.

DJ HaHa joked, "There aren't that many male singers who are shorter than me, but thanks to Brian, I am thankful." Brian, then replied, "My real height is actually 172.69 cm (on his profile, it says that he is 176 cm). I am taller than HaHa."

Haha confessed, "My real height is 172.5 cm (his profile says 175 cm). But we're not that short." Brian said, "To be honest, all the celebrities lie about their height, so there are quite a lot of celebrities that are shorter than I am, like Lee Kichan and Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo."

This surprised many people, who commented, "I never knew Lee Kichan and Lee Minwoo were that short, when they are on the stage and on shows, they look taller than Brian..."

Credit: Joy News + loving_D@shinhwachangjo.net for translating
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=273482

No comments: