Saturday, March 26, 2011

[11.03.24] Minwoo’s Cyworld minihompy: Diary update

The memories of this day back in 1998 continue on even now.
That’s all because of Shinhwa.
Compared to the actual performance, we put in more effort for the rehearsal..
It was the first time that I’ve ever seen the red camera light..
Not being able to fall asleep even at dawn, and everyone’s excitement..
The memories from that time are still fresh in my memory.
To our fans “SHINHWA CHANGJO” who have given us love all this time
And who will continue to support us
Since today’s our day, let’s thank and congratulate one another from the bottom of our hearts~
Today is the day that I’m going to meet the members ^^
I will also celebrate with a heart full of gratitude, and I miss the orange color even more, more, more today!
The birthday of the 13-year-old Shinhwa and the orange princesses… (Survival report completed!!)

Credits: Minwoo’s Cyworld + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: