Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lee MinWoo, "I want to get married, when I'm 36."

Lee MinWoo (28) from Shinhwa, who has recently been making solo appearances regarding his new entertainment company, says “I want to get married when I’m 36.”

While attending SBS Power FM ‘Kim Chang Ryoel’s Old School’ recording on the 17th April in the afternoon, he expressed his wish to concentrate at work at the moment. “I have now fulfilled my dream of becoming a singer. To me, I have gained so much more self-confidence (after being a singer), not just fame and popularity. Because of that confidence, I decided to set up ‘M Rising Entertainment’.”

He also added, “My real wish is to visit America, work with the great producers there, as well as be able to listen to music and chat with Beyonce and Justin Timberlake.”

Andy, who attended the recording with him, also showed his ambitions towards his career. “Even though I have already fulfilled my childhood wish, a new dream has also appeared in my heart. Now that I have become an actor as well as a singer, I want to get married.”

Having held a successful concert in Tokyo, Japan last month, Lee MinWoo talked about the backstage details of the concert. “A part of the audience was too noisy. Even though we managed to bring their volume down a little, the whole performance was completed in a very strained manner.”

Credits: akemi <3@shinhwachangjo.net>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRAZY!!!how can he want to get marry at 36, thats so old he wont live to see his grandchildren .OMG