Saturday, April 07, 2007

Wannie's 9th anniversary message

Late but I want to post Wannie's Message as well ^_^


"Everyone, finally on this day, 1998 March 24th
From the day we debuted
It's our 9th anniversary! *wannie claps*

It's such a meaningful day for us to celebrate!
For the past 9 years, the support that everyone has been giving us, staying by our side

I'm very very grateful
For me personally, taking the Asian tour as the base point, as the point where we return together for our activities
(didn't quite get this sentence)
The ones who have given us help
The ones who have given us love
It always appears before my eyes
When I look back, when I realize that the ones who have given me help is all of you,
I feel really happy and thankful.

Even though 9 years have passed, there will be more activites coming up this year, and there will be more time for more activites, am I right?
If everyone remains by our side and continues to support us
We will not let you all down
We will present the most charismatic and meaningful activities to you.

Thank you. *wannie bows*"


credit: hahaheehee@soompi.com/forums

No comments: