Monday, August 20, 2007

[07.08.16] [Diary] Dongwan "Shower Rain..Those Memories.."



During the raining days, if you are staying inside the car,
you will have the feeling that you are surrounded by rain~

Very strangely, I likes humidity since I am young,
Moisture sphering the entire body.

When I am Primary 6, on the Saturday class, the fourth lesson ended,
I felt the water current entering my slipper and when I return home,
I wipe the feets that is bloated.
Granny will often cook for me corn.
The sticky corn is very hard and fragrant~~

I use the hand that was used to wipe my feet to eat, does it taste good?
My Granny and mum came from Jiang Yuandao ravine.

When its raining, its fun to play top with friends.ㅎㅎ
It's very pretty When the top spins in the water current!

After returning from the church every Sunday,
I will thinking of the special edition, eating original noodles can makes one suffocate as well.

Hu~ I am now a grown up...I am unable to feel happy from all these small matters anymore.
When it rains, I will think of soju...헐~~ ㅜ_________ㅜ

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwa.biz (English translation) + jojoyu7@Shinhwachina (Chinese translation) + november21-kimdongwan (source)+ aindylivejournal

No comments: