Thursday, August 23, 2007

Andy-Misunderstood to be homosexual, during musical practice


Andy of Shinwa told of the 'happening' of the misunderstanding that he was homosexual.

Andy has currently joined in the musical 'Music in My Heart-Season 3' planning to release in September as the ggotminam main character 'Jang Jae Hyuk."

Regarding this, Andy recently shared an episode that happened during a practice in an interview with Star News.

Andy started with "Not long ago I had to practice a love scene with the female main character and for some reason felt awkward and kept messing up."

He continued "so the male co-director told me 'practice with me first then' and so I did and that time it worked very well, but when I practiced that scene with the female main character again, I kept making mistakes."

Andy said that this kept happening and finally the male co-director called him aside quietly. He then asked him quite seriously "You don't perhaps like guys, right?"

At this he could surpress laughter and put in much more emotion in the love scene, thus finally finished the practice sucessfully that day.

Andy said "Right now I do not have a girlfriend but I am much more interested in love with the opposite sex" and grinned as he said "that short misunderstanding during the musical practice is still left in my memory."

Meanwhile Andy is planning an Asia tour around Japan, China, and etc. with his fellow Shinhwa members in December, at the end of the musical.

credits to : only_shinhwa@shinhwachangjo.net + cafe.daum.net/SHINHWA79 + aindy@soompi.com/forums

No comments: