Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Awkward with Eric"



Singer Shin Hye Sung surprised the guests in a recent recording of MBC's 'Yu Jae Suk Kim Won Hee Come Play' by saying "Although we Shinhwa members have been together through everything for 10 years, if Eric and I are alone together it's awkward."

Shin Hye Sung said that "When the other members are there Eric and I fool around the most but when only the two of us are left there's nothing to talk about and it's awkward."

At this point Chae Yeon said that before the recording of 'Come Play,' she sent a text message to Eric saying, "I'm coming out with Shin Hye Sung. If there is any fun story tell me." However, Eric replied, "I never had fun stuff with him. Tell him I love him instead."

At this Shin Hye Sung made everyone laugh by retorting "The I love you phrase is even more awkward."

This awkward relationship between Shin Hye Sung and Eric airs on the 24th 10:50PM.


credits to: midnightgirl13@shinhwa.biz + only_shinwa@shinhwachangjo.net + cafe.daum.net/SHINHWA79 +

No comments: