Monday, April 12, 2010

[10.04.11] Dongwan’s Japanese blog: hisashiburi~ (it’s been a long time)

Before, I said in my blog that I would introduce a new song, but I don’t think I can finish it. I’m sorry.
Because if the song had to be forced out.. Then it would be meaningless..
Thank you for your understanding!!
Next time, I will come up with something new for everyone!
It’s cherry blossom season in Japan isn’t it? I really want to see the cherry blossoms~ and have a tea party under the cherry trees.. ^_^;
I’m thinking of going to Europe next month.
With the comeback date approaching, I’m feeling an array of emotions.
At the beginning of next year I’ll be seeing all of you through my work. The urge to travel would probably disappear.
But it’s too early to worry about it now isn’t it? I’ve really turned into an ojisan (Japanese word for uncle) .. ^0^
Oh! I’ve recently started to like Japanese mentaiko! I tried it in a shop in Sinchon called ‘栄’ (Sakae)~
It’s really delicious. It has the original taste of mentaiko, is not salty, and goes very well with beer!
Suddenly I’m feeling hungry…. Well then. See you!

Credits: Dongwan’s Jap blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: