Sunday, April 25, 2010

[10.04.20] Dongwan’s memolog: An international call from a friend some time ago.


==============================================

When I was in Japan during Christmas..
At 1am a call suddenly came from a friend.

*Wook – “Dongwan ah, Dongwan ah, this is an emergency.”
Me – “Yeah, what’s up?”
*Wook – “I can’t hit the high notes.”
Me – “Uh… Huh?”
*Wook – “I’m singing an SES song but I can’t hit the high notes.”

It was my tone-deaf friend..-_-

Me – “Try dripping some Otrivin down your throat.”

Otrivin is something you spray into your nose. (note: it’s a nasal spray used to reduce congestion)

*Wook – “Yeah. Sleep well~”

For some reason after this he never contacted me again…
Since he dripped Otrivin down his throat he would speak likeㅣㅇ나ㅓ려ㅜ치ㅐㅂ쟈ㅓㅜㅡ이ㅜㅑ뫃,모.지웝.ㅣㅐㅜㅈ (note: weird noises)


Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

1 comment:

グリー said...

話題のグリーで素敵な出逢いをみつけませんか?グリーでしかできない出逢いを発見していきましょう!