Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eric’s Facebook updates: ‘You made my day’ + Bogeun’s ‘They suck!’ + Turtle Minwoo

Update 1 (I have totally NO idea why he posted this photo to go along with the post… Feel free to draw your own conclusions LOL)
Just a while ago I met a pretty flight attendant on the plane. I have a bit of a cold so I asked for some ginseng tea and I said to Dongwan, “Isn’t that flight attendant pretty?”. When we landed, she said she was a Shinhwa fan and she even came to our dorm at Jinheung Villa before… I know our fans have all reached the age when they enter society and start working but now that I’ve actually encountered an example, I’m feeling amazed and proud. Pretty Asiana Airlines flight attendant Miss Lee Se-*** ~ You made my day


===============================
Update 2
Girls who act as if they’re pretty… Bogeunnie said: 
(captions on photo: The right answer is “princess complex” but Bogeun’s answers, “They suck!”)


===============================
Update 3
Is there anyone who caught this week’s Shinhwa Broadcast ‘God of Eloquence’ episode? Anyone who has a screencap of Minwoo dressed in hanbok (traditional Korean garb) when he first appeared on the writing segment? The one where hanbok Minwoo first appeared, with his neck missing and sitting there sullenly… I couldn’t find anything on Naver… The photo below isn’t it, it’s just a sample


Minwoo’s comment: Do you have 2 lives?? (note: i.e. do you have an extra life to spare? HAHA)
Eric’s comment: Kekeke I have 1 and a half
===============================
Update 4
Thank you XXX-nim who found what I was looking for~~~ Kekekeke Turtle Minwoo


credit: Eric FB + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: