Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shinhwa’s Eric neglected by his members?


Shinhwa‘s Eric revealed that he was put in a very pitiful state because of his fellow members.
On one segment of the May 26th broadcast of jTBC‘s ‘Shinhwa Broadcast‘, the Shinhwa members parodied KBS 2TV‘s ‘Gag Concert – Four Things‘ with ‘Shinhwa’s – Six Things’. During this segment, the members expressed the frustrations and complaints they possessed.
To win the competition, Eric confessed a somewhat exaggerated frustration he had against the members. Eric said, “I am very unfortunate. We’ve worked hard since we made our comeback in four years. When we finish our recording for today, the members and I get a vacation lasting exactly two nights and three days. Hence, I was so excited and asked Hyesung and Junjin to play Starcraft with me. However, they all refused. Even though I am the oldest out of the members, they neglect me. Since I am abused and shunned by members all the time, I feel depressed again today. It looks like I will be spending my first 2 nights and 3 days vacation at home with my dog Gomdori“, causing the viewers to explode in laughter.
The hilarious ‘Shinhwa’s – Six Things’ segment starts at the 3:13 mark below.
Source & Image: Newsen

No comments: