Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dongwan - Not Just A Pretty Face, But A Filial Son Too


Shinhwa member Kim DongWan is not just a pretty face who excels in singing, dancing and acting. He is without doubt, the funniest guy out of the 6 members, and yet he is a caring filial son under the limelight.

Dongwan is the oldest son of the family, and despite being a son, he has a very caring heart.

Guys seldom discuss anything with their mother after they reached their puberty age, but Dongwan is a different case. He consults his mother before anything and chats with her everyday.

They didn’t just talk about Dongwan’s problems at work, but also his troubles and his relationship problems.

He had been keeping track of his mother’s signs of menopause, and had called Park KyungRim and discussed on menopause issues.

“My mother is reaching menopause, and I sometimes wondered on what I can do for her. I want to be some kind of help to her. My mother doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it as I am a son, and it would be embarrassing if I ask directly, so I wonder, what will a daughter do in my position?” He voiced out.

Being a man would never understand how a woman feel during menopause, and Dongwan’s caring acts had touched many people around him.

In the end, he chose to be with his mother’s side as much as he can, and accompanies her to shopping and chatting, doing what a filial son would do.

He had also expressed his love for his mother by saying, “My mother’s white hair is the most beautiful thing on earth.”


Credits: melxXz@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina, goodday (source).

2 comments:

Flor said...

made me love him even more. his mom raised him well and I will be proud if my son turn out to be like him. he earned my respect to the nth level.

Anonymous said...

He is definitely raised well. I would love to have a son like him.

happybi