Saturday, October 21, 2006

Junjin will MC on the 21st for the MBC music program



For this week's MC Music Core, Shinhwa member, Junjin will become the MC instead of MC Brian (Fly To The Sky member) from 3:30. The reason for this was because of Brian unable to attend and MC the show due to a Korean festival being held in New York. Junjin, who sang his 'Love Doesn't Come' song during his solo performance during Tokyo concert has expressed "Becoming an MC for a music program has made me happy and nervous while preparing for my 1st solo album." He further added "I am just a temporary MC, but I will try to do my best, using what I have learnt while I was the MC for KBS 'Music Bank' show"

Junjin will also sing another song taken from his solo album in the 'Feel the K-Pop in Shanghai' in Shanghai on November 3rd and 4th. His solo album will be release during early November

Credits : (À̱Ը² ±âÀÚ tako@mydaily.co.kr)
Translated by : angelix @ s-shinhwasarang.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee!! ^^ jinnie fighting!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh the hair gotta go!!!!!! ^^

happybi

Flor said...

my sentiments is the same as yours felise, he looks like a troll doesnt he.