Monday, October 16, 2006

Dongwan Oppa's Diary Entry

Dong Wan's invitation


Origina diary entry of Wannie


I came back from the Pusan Film Festival.

It's been a long time since I met KiWoo and MinSun, Mr. Ahnsungki, Mr.ParkJoongHoon.
I also saw lots of pretty actresses. HoHo (<--laughing) The film festival was fun.

I find that for the the film festival to last for 10 days to be awesome.
It unfortunate that there is nothing like this for singers/groups.
Of course, whenever singers are on stage, its like festival atmosphere too. Hul-

Oh and, I should not have worn the sporting shoes..haha.. it was cute so...haha ^___^: ㅜㅜ

This and that..

I really hope Yunho gets better! We all do!

p.s. the chosen picture to put on my id was kinda weird..it was also cute...haha ^____^:

3 comments:

marissa said...

Yes wannie your photo is not your typical id picture but I'm sure they found it cute too.

Anonymous said...

hehe, dongwan's so adorable!! XD yep, everything's cute about you!! ;) lol

aww..he wished yunho to get better!!! <333333 he's soo loving!!

thanks for sharing!!

Flor said...

he's cute, aint he. love my wannie the pooh.