Thursday, December 14, 2006

A SPECIAL THANKS

Just want to thank the regular viewers of our blog. The effort exerted in updating this blog were all part of our love to these guys and partly because it makes me, in particular, closer to them coz i am able to read the latest on what's happening to them. A daily dose of their news makes my busy day light and gives a smile on my face. Below is our sitemeter calculator and just looking at it makes me say that it is not only me who wants to get the latest updates on Shinhwa. When I first created this blog, it was my intention only to make myself updated on Shinhwa news. Tet said instead of making another Shinhwa blog for herself, she will just help me in posting the news. Now this labor of LOVE did not only gave us the chance to post pictures and updates on the guys but also gave us the chance to know other people from other countries as well. Thanks guys.

The Six Men In my Life Now - SHINHWA
Site Summary

VISITS

Total 4,463
Average Per Day 56
Average Visit Length 2:19
Last Hour 0
Today 33
This Week 389

PAGE VIEWS

Total 9,706
Average Per Day 103
Average Per Visit 1.9
Last Hour 0
Today 48
This Week 722

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there...found ur blog thru another link...all i can say,thanks so much for the translations etc etc...good job!!

p/s - i like dongwan too..but tend to drool at eric sometimes keke

Flor said...

thanks for appreciating imah! yeah eric actually has that look that would make one drool, but i like Dongwan better :p

Anonymous said...

it is us who should be saying thank you to the two wonderful ladies who has done a wonderful job in update us with wonderful news of the six guys.

it was here i met one wonderful person and you know who you are. i cherish that short time we have at the concert.

one again THANK YOU LADIES. we look forward for move new

once agian thank you for all the wonderful update.

Flor said...

virgie is that you who made the last comment. thanks girl for the comment. first time i saw you left a comment on my blog. its been awhile. been busy these past few days,sorry. thank you for appreciating our shinhwa blog. its comment like this that makes me push through with updates. thanks again. take care.