Wednesday, December 06, 2006

[Tsudoi final report] Message from Shinhwa members to LEGEND members.

IPB Image


ERIC:
How are you? This is Eric.
23rd of November is the first official fan meeting held since the birth of Japanese Official fan club, “THE LEGEND”. It is both meaningful and pleasant interaction with the fans for the first time. I am glad to be well-received each time I came to Japan, but thinking that we are now from the same family makes me happier.
Please continue to support us! Everyone, stay energetic always~ ^^

MINWOO:
Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, how are you? I am Lee MinWoo.
The fan meeting is a very pleasant one, don’t you think so? I really have fun and it’s a moment not to forget.
I will endeavor to work hard for my solo album so as to meet all the Japanese fans as soon as possible. Please continue to give us your love and interest.
Always stay energetic and happy~!

DONGWAN:
Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, nice to meet you. I am Kim DongWan.
I am very happy to spend a pleasant time with all of you. Because of our family, I must study even harder for my Japanese from now.
I hoped to be able to exchange conversation with the Japanese fans more fluently.
I will work harder from now on, to present to you a better me in the future.
I love you, Japanese fans.

IPB Image



HYESUNG:
Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, this is Hyesung.
It’s very reassuring that there’s a Shinhwa family in Japan. I think it will be a great help in out future Japan activities.
I will endeavor with my utmost efforts to bring a good album to all of you as soon as possible.
From now on, please continue to give us your interest and love for us.
Japanese fans, always stay energetic and happy~!

JUNJIN:
Hello to all Japanese fans. This is JunJin.
I am glad to feel the love from many Japanese fans during the fan meeting that was held recently but I am not sure if everyone is able to perceive our mind. ^^
Now I am very busy with my solo activities. Please give me more support from Japan. I will put in more effort and work hard so as to be able to perform my solo stage performance in Japan.
Everyone, I really love you~!

ANDY:
How are you? Everyone from “THE LEGEND”, this is Andy.
Japanese fan club “THE LEGEND” is born this year and it’s really meaningful to hold the first fan meeting this year.
Moreover, I am happier to become familiar with the Japanese fans through the fan meeting. ^^ Please give Andy and Shinhwa more encouragements in the future.
Thanks, everyone. And also, I love all of you~

Credits: hyesungstory@Shinhwachangjo.net (English translation) + Shinhwafan.jp (Source)

No comments: