Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[10.03.09] Dongwan’s memolog: As I got my vaccination shot… (p.s note added)

As I got my Hepatitis A vaccination shot, my body is feeling so hot that I can’t sleep well…
From tomorrow onwards I can even eat jwipo (note: a dried fish snack) that has dropped onto the ground.
Yahoo!

p.s. Aigoo. Miss Moon Geun Young has contracted hepatitis too….ㅜㅜ
Let’s all get ourselves vaccinated against hepatitis~
People who received the Hepatitis A vaccination when you were young, if you’re no longer in your teens, most of you would no longer have the antibodies,
So it’s fine if you just directly get the vaccination shot without a checkup~
I got a headache for 2-3 days in a row after that… So don’t get vaccinated before any important dates. ^^

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: