Thursday, March 18, 2010

[10.03.15] Dongwan’s photolog: A trip to Jeju-do on White Day.

Apparently White Day is celebrated in only Korea and Japan. Why was it created…-_-;
I hate hearing irrelevant kids whining for candy, and I hate seeing couples,
Anyhow I left for Jeju-do.

Going to catch the sunset in Chagui-do…

Though there was some yellow dust, the weather was pretty clear. Jeju-do was filled with the beams of the Spring sun~

I saw a seagull couple eating seaweed, and though I hate to see couples, for some reason it was heartwarming. ^0^

Standing on the horizon, the endlessness made me feel my insignificant existence..

Enjoying the sunset in Chagui-do.. If there was no yellow dust and a little more clouds, there could have been a beautiful purple sunset…
What do you mean it’s different from the sunset in Jeongeup!! -_-;

The basalt coast in Jeju-do is really beautiful~

The next day I intended to wake up early to go up Seongsan Sunrise Peak, but as the weather was really really bad, I slept in.
On the way back I met a cute and young lady horse~

I ate 4 meals of abalone hot pot and grilled tilefish.
The grilled tilefish was really delicious~^^

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: