Saturday, June 12, 2010

[10.06.10] Dongwan’s photolog: The last night

The last night in Las Palmas..ㅜㅜ
Seung Yeob’s parents brought us to a seafood restaurant.


A photo of a mermaid put up in the centre of the restaurant~


But I had the steak samgyeopsal again and I wiped it out.


Thanks to Seung Yeob’s parents who took us out for Korean food and meat once a day and showed us great hospitality throughout the trip! ㅎㅎㅎ


Im Tae Woo, Lee Seung Yeob who were suffering from my dragging them around.


A Korean family with a 8-year-old kid turned up at the restaurant.
He called out my name loud and clear and greeted me.
I was really amazed when I discovered the secret… His mom had written it for him…ㅋ

End of the itinerary~

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

1 comment:

Lh224 said...

How come DongWan been traveling? I tohught he was in the service?