Saturday, June 12, 2010

[10.06.10] Dongwan’s photolog: Madrid – Sol

Although my original itinerary included 2 days in Madrid,
I was so charmed by Gran Canaria that I was about to cancel the trip to Madrid.
But because there were no other flights back to Seoul beside late night ones~
I ended up having an unintentional stopover in Madrid to sightsee~
But it seems that it would have been better to cancel. I just… felt as if I was at Myeongdong…-_-
(Myeongdong is a popular shopping district in Seoul)
It didn’t impress me like Canaria did, but anyway here’s a travel sketch of La Puerta del Sol~^^


An invisible ahjusshi at La Puerta del Sol.
I was looking the whole time and because I was so amazed I looked for a long time~
Looking at the photo it seems like a short guy wearing big clothes…ㅎ
But the eyes seemed to be starting through the glasses, scary.


If you search for ‘Madrid’ on the Internet, thousands of the same photo will turn up in the search.
Carlos III


A very big jamón shop.
The hind leg, after curing, is sliced thinly and can either be eaten on its own or as a sandwich.
At first I didn’t like it because of the smell, but it was part of the hotel breakfast every day so I tried a little of it.
Delicious!!
Ah! The ones with the black toenails are of the highest grade.


A fountain.
I don’t know its name.


The garden of the palace in Madrid.
I want to have a garden like that.


With less than 2 hours to go I walked around under the scorching sun and had a steak sandwich~ Pepito
Totally tough..-_-

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: