Saturday, June 18, 2011

[11.06.09] Kim Dongwan, “I was close to Kim Tae Hee when she wasn’t famous yet, but we’ve cut off contact now”



Kim Dongwan said that he is no longer in contact with Kim Tae Hee.

On the 8th June episode of MBC’s Radio Star, when talking about the relationship rumours of guests Kim Dongwan, Jang Woo Hyuk and Lee Hyun Woo, the rumour of Kim Dongwan and Kim Tae Hee dating back then came under focus.

When the MCs introduced the relationship rumours surrounding Kim Dongwan, they said, “The rumours about Kim Dongwan back then were really hot topics, from Park Kyung Lim to Kim Tae Hee.”

Kim Dongwan then explained how they got close, “I got to know her when I was hosting the radio show, I paid attention to her debut and I contacted her whenever there was something I was curious about.”

He added, “I knew her since the time when she wasn’t famous yet, but we don’t keep in touch anymore”, much to the laughter of everyone on the set.

Credits: Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: