Saturday, June 18, 2011

[11.06.09] Kim Dongwan, Jang Woo Hyuk, Lee Hyun Woo are all UFO eyewitnesses?

Singers Kim Dongwan, Jang Woo Hyuk and Lee Hyun Woo were all revealed to be UFO eyewitnesses on the 8th June episode of MBC’s Radio Star, where they shared their personal UFO experiences.

Lee Hyun Woo said, “When I was living in Ilsan, there was a park beside a power plant. I was sitting on a bench in the park and looking up at the sky when I spotted a red light that wasn’t moving. I was staring at it and wondering what it could be when it suddenly disappeared.”

Kim Dongwan then explained his experience. “I was taking continuous shots at an amusement park near Mount Fuji in Japan and I found that I captured an UFO in one of the shots.”

Jang Woo Hyuk shared his story, “I took a video of the full moon once and upon checking the video afterwards, I discovered that I had captured an UFO passing by.

Upon hearing all their stories, the MCs remarked to the amusement of all on the set, “Is Lee Hyun Woo’s UFO account just a case of presbyopia?”


Credits: BNT News + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: