Sunday, September 11, 2011

[11.08.16] Eric opens up about Han Ye Seul’s no-show (via allkpop)

On August 15th, Eric spoke through an interview with Newsen, saying,

“Though the viewer ratings and reports for ‘Spy Myung Wol’ haven’t been that great, the rest of the actors and I have been enduring it and doing our best while thinking, ‘If we work hard, there will be good results’. Of course, my tight schedule and filming itself have been a little hard, but I’ve been trying my best to keep my promise with the viewers.

Haven’t we all gone through tough times will working on ‘Spy Myung Wol’ and other dramas? Isn’t it the same for all the other actors? I believe that overcoming and fighting through these struggles is the responsibility of the actor.

I believe that staying out of reach and causing the drama to stop is not right. I wish Han Ye Seul would hurry and return to the set. I want to achieve a successful conclusion with mutual understanding.“


Credits: Newsen + allkpop

No comments: