Sunday, September 11, 2011

[11.08.18] Eric’s Twitter update: Response to a netizen



eric mun
그마음 쭉이어가주시고 예슬이 응원해주시기바랍니다. 제입장에선 여배우가 (cont) tl.gd/cffmcs

I hope you will keep this thought in mind and support Yeseul. From my perspective, Yeseul isn’t the only actress, and honestly I’m not scared of the powerless salaried on-set staff either. I only wanted to highlight the standpoints of the cast members and staff who are of a lower level compared to the lead actress, and clarify the groundless accusations against them. Although Ye Seul did make a mistake, but since no one can be perfect I hope as a fan you can be her source of strength right til the end. For me, at today’s gathering I plan to speak to her in private and give her a harsh lesson as her oppa, and just like before I’ll accept her again. Since she’s already back, even on the set the staff won’t be looking at her in a bad light. All has been cleared up. The upper echelons at the TV station and the production company, unlike us, is another story altogether. I hope that you can see this incident simply as a girl who made a mistake, had an argument with the people around her who were upset and then resolved things; and that this won’t be exaggerated and misunderstood. ‘Spy Myungwol’ has encountered many ups and downs, and ratings are very low, but everyone on the set, including Ye Seul, will once again work hard together to make it work. The reason is because of the people, even though there may not be many, who love and watch the drama. We hope there will be no more disruptive rumors made by external parties, to keep us all going strong.

Ps– This is all for the disagreement and reconciliation in this incident, and I hope it won’t be brought up anymore. I’m sorry but I have to retweet this again. Any further misunderstanding and speculation will only serve to dampen the morale of Yeseul – who has returned with a heavy heart – and the other cast members and staff who have decided to accept her and move on. Just think of this simply as: a girl’s mistake – the aggrievedness of the other colleagues – the girl’s apology – a chiding from the oppas – reconciliation, that’s what the truth is. Please stop speculating! Let’s just film the drama!!

RT @mylovesunToT: @miclarge1 Please just stop it.. I don’t know if those were heartfelt words but she’s someone you work together with, and honestly I don’t see anything other than you playing up to the staff and director to gain their favor. Though she’s already being criticised heavily by the public, you still have to interfere to this extent. I’m unimpressed by your disregard for your fellow colleague.

Credits: @miclarge1 + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: