Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hyesung's Diary

In~japan~
hyesung~japan

To me, Japan dont give me the feeling that it is a foregin country. 1st time, i thought it was a country nearby, 2nd time feel it's no difference from korea and for the 3rd and 4th time, now i feel it is the best country in my heart.

AS a shinhwa member, we first came to japan was way back but this year, it i s a litle bit special
now, Shinhwa are newcomer in Japan Stage, the memembers all had different feelings, to do concerts and albums.

i myself is doing my best to study japanese and i wont release an album till i am fluent
This time, Shinhwa came to japan because of our album release.

always stay in this hotel and it seems that Akasaka is a place i am familiar with, automatic taxi, japanese language and the familiar XX(name not give) cafe we will always go and meet people whom i know.

in japan, my name is Heson。(laugh)

혀성“ㅓ”(e)is prounce as “ㅗ”(o)

japan fans way of calling Heson loudly, i like it too
Shinhwa name: エリック(Ericcku 에릭)
ドンワン(Donwan the same)
ミヲ(minu 민우)
ヘソン(me^^)
チョンジン(chonjin 전진)
アンディー (andi 앤디)

Credit: on the pic + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang
SITELINK: http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=485.0

No comments: