Monday, January 29, 2007

[trans] Winter Story 2006-2007 Members' Messages

Eric:
Hello everyone! call me Eric. I'm so happy to see everyone. It's the year 2007 already. Reaching 2007 feels like reaching the future, robots have appeared, cars can also fly around too.. it seems like those in the movies. If in year 2010, the feeling would be very weird because that is totally "future". so, I want to say.. everyone must be healthy. be hardworking like ants. Be like ants or bees! understand? Wish joy to everyone!!
P.S. used respect words, sorry!

- Eric Mun -

Minwoo:
Speaking of Shinhwa, almost everyone would think of Shinhwa Changjo....
Wrapped in the web of love, wish to get out but cant seem to get out?
Why? because we are shinhwa.. haha
Especially, everytime I make music I'll think of my dearest shinhwa changjo!!
I've said it before? you'll never regret loving me!
I love all of you~

Dongwan:
Everyone should be healthy, I have engaged in drama activities which I have not thought of for a long time, so I cant say I'm healthy. But everyone must be healthy.
just like the old times when you walked with us,
lets walk together again~ ♡!

Hyesung:
Dearest shinhwa changjo~!!
This is my first time greeting everyone in 2007.
I'm sure you have set your resolutions for 2007. Hope that you'll fufill it all.
Lately I have been busy with my second album. I will bring my best works to you!
Lately I've been playing hide and seek with everyone, I will only come out when you shout for me.
Wish health to everyone, happy new year!

Jin:
Really... dearest everyone of shinhwa changjo
It's getting cold these days, how are you all?
Thank you for loving us unconditionally.
This time I have gone solo, I worked harder and learnt a lot.
I will work harder~! i love you all.~

Andy:
Is everyone in good shape?
Because I havent been recording for a long time, so I did not feel natural.. ha
Everyone must be healthy and blessed!
And must shower each of us with love!
Just like the how you walked with us from the first till now, lets walk together once more
I love you all~ ♡! Andy, Shinhwa changjo fighting!

credits// KIMDONGWAN.NET + yujin, emmatang, 花间蝶舞@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

No comments: