Friday, January 19, 2007

New Year Wishes of 12 stars


It is the beginning of 2007. Wonder what do the top stars in entertainment programs, music and movie industries wish for in the new year?

ERIC
Hello, I am Eric.
Due to filming of commercials, I will begin 2007 with a busy schedule. I wish to have good work at the soonest during this new year to present to all of you. Hopefully I will be able to meet with everybody through more activities this year relative to last year.

In the new year, I hope you will pay much attention and will love our Shinhwa individual activities. Wish for health for Shinhwa members and fans. Besides, "Joy News 24" please do report lots on our good news this year!

Happy New Year!

(others omitted)


FROM: DAUM
Translation from Korean-Chinese@BESTSHINHWA
Translation from Chinese-English: ginnie@SOOMPI.com/forums
site link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97&st=4740

No comments: