Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New year resolutions -- Eric, Dongwan, Junjin



ERIC:

hello everybody? i am eric.

my 2007 begins with busy schedules with mostly CF shootings. i aim to greet everyone with good works of my own. and i hope to greet everyone with more activities.

this year, shinhwa and me might have many solo activities, so everyone please support love and support each and every one of us. the members and me all hope that every fan will be healthy.

also, i wish that "joynews24" will feature more of our good news.

blessed new year!





DONGWAN:

hello everyone, i am kim dongwan.
2007 has started, i wonder how everyone recieves this year.

i will start this year with a new drama of mine. 15/1/2007, it will be shown on SBS "person i love". im currently very busy with it.

its different from the past works of mine. this time i act as a very calm and cold character. please dont hate me, but appreciate my work.

my greatest hope is that this drama will be well received. this year i also hope that everyone and me will live happily.

pls support my drama, and pls also support my activities.

thank you, blessed new year everyone!





JUNJIN:

hello everyone? i am junjin.

my solo has been well received in 2006, and it was a busy year for me.

because of my solo, i will also be very busy in 2007. at the end of january, i will be releasing my special edition. it will be released locally and in taiwan, my solo activities will also begin in taiwan in february.

through the solo activities i got to see many fans, and i hope they all support me. the most important thing is to be healthy. i will work hard to show everyone my healthiness and good image.

believe that everyone has their own plans. hope that all these plans will be fulfilled.

happy new year.



credits// myth&joynews24 + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@shinhwasarang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope dong wan's drama will be released as DVD WITH ENGLISH Subs..hehe

Flor said...

i am hoping the same thing imah :)