Saturday, October 13, 2007

First impressions among Shinhwa members

"The first time I saw Kim Dongwan i thought he was our manager." - Shinhwa member Lee Minwoo


Shinhwa members Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo shared their first impressions of each other on the October 8th telecast of MBC's Jipijiki.

Kim Dongwan said, "I thought that Minwoo looked like a leader, and Hyesung looked like the model student that everyone hates. Eric, because he was so tanned, the first time I met him I thought he was African-American*." Upon hearing this, everyone broke out into laughter. (*note: the direct translation is black, but I wasn't sure if that sounded rude....)

After this Minwoo said, "The first time I saw Kim Dongwan I thought he was our new manager."

Source:newsen & da capo
Chi trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina
Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @shinhwa.biz

No comments: