Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Movie Week interview: Fly, Andy Fly!


Shinhwa Andy had changed! Not in a huge scale concert stage, but in a mini theater, not with the cuteness of shinhwa, but as the role of JangJaeHyuk. In his first musical challenge [Music In My Heart] he had shown a way matured image than he has in his past. Below content is a true ardently interview with Andy before his musical play.

Anxiety - before challenging the musical
When i saw the [Music In My Heart] music plot, i really like it. Then i had a greed on taking the job. But when i see it's a musical play then i start worrying about it. Was very stress, but after i watch the play i felt it's interesting and yet touching. Then i handed up the challenge contract and apply for a 1 month individual practice. Firstly, i have been a rapper in shinhwa for 10 year, and i feel fear in singing, so everyday i accept practice courses on making it better. But the instructor pointed out that i am lack of confidence after hearing me. So it cause me to sing everywhere i go to increase my confidence in me. Just like the sentence 'Practice makes perfect', and unremitting it, suddenly i just felt that i am being different. I always got lecture, the sign language instructor told me before, when doing a sign language i should not always dance (laugh) but towards my first challenge and debut in music play, to me is a good experience and energy.

No more a shy guy - From ‘shy guy’ to a ‘romantic man’
The image changes alway bother me. From shinhwa debut with our first album, 2nd album and then 3rd album which is stressing on the beauty image of a man in 'only one'. Being different than in shinhwa's image, honest speaking, i am still and always in that image. (pretty boy image i assume). So being as the youngest with a cute image is strong. In my solo activities i have been expressing those kind of images. But as i am aging, i have the thoughts of changing in my image. that's why i would want to take the role in [Music In My Heart]. JangJaeHyuk's age is not young, he is a fine gentle and a charming polite man. During the musical practice, i always think 'I Am JangJaeHyuk' to control my mind. When i am alone, i will still act like jangjaehyuk, even when i talk i uses the lines in the play. But, when i see the shinhwa hyungs i will just automatic turning back to my origin self. (laugh)

Desire - towards 100% fulfil on his 'Eager Satisfaction'
Back to the pas, things that i wanted are all fulfil. From 'nonstop4' 'banjun drama', drama 'Lovers in Prague' and to now musical play. But after completing everything perfectly, i had never blurted out the word 'i'm satisfy' from my mouth before. After doing it, regret and upset always win over in me. I am those type of person who must do til i feel satisfy then only will relieve myself. So, in this play i would not let go on all and each chances that comes, everything must be done 100%, wide ambitious. The important is, this play is i personally wants to complete, i made the decision myself, so i must do it perfectly til the end.

Youth - A 'teenager' who always dreams to challenge
Currently focusing on [Music In My Heart]. after this i would like to challege a new production, drama, movie or another musical play. And planning this year december official back to shinhwa activities. Firstly on december 6th Japan concert will be the starting point of shinhwa asia tour concert. Seems like the local fans are dissapointed why we must start on overseas acitivities. Because next year shinhwa debut 10 year anniversary planning is a hug activity, so hope everybody will look forward onto it. About the concert is still a secret! But to let everybody no regret and upset, we will do our best, if my target did not reach to no1, it must be no2. Although always being the best 1 is good, but being as no.2 too would not be that bad right? But for not being the 3rd we will work hard on it.


Source:movieweek&bz
Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina
Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

No comments: