Friday, October 05, 2007

Lee Minwoo, “I treated my girlfriend very well, but I was dumped twice out of my 3 relationships”


Artist Lee Min Woo frankly telling within 3 relationship, he was being dump twice.

Lee Min Woo participated on the coming 5th broadcast MBC Drama net "3 female talk show blue red white" recording shooting talking about his sad past relationship.

"Although i'm already well mannered, but i still got being dump" telling the audience about his difficulty times, Lee Min Woo "Me too treat my girlfriend very well, and too experience being dumped."

Lee minwoo frankly saying that he had 3 woman that he love in his life, and within these 3 woman, he was being dumped by two.

Lee Minwoo "While we were dating, i love her til i can cut my liver, donate my whole body out for her, and i even work hard on things which can make them feeling happy and to capture their heart." but... "after doing all those hardwork, the ladies think that those were well-deserved." explaining on his failure experience in relationship.

"Due to all these experience, so i would like to date with girl i love, marry with girl i love."

This program will be broadcast on 5th October evening 11pm.

Source:newsen
Cn Trans:打糕@shinhwachina
Eng trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

No comments: