Saturday, May 01, 2010

[10.04.27] Dongwan’s memolog: Though I have enough problems of my own. (p.s. note added)

He added a p.s note in Japanese, which has been kindly translated by Sakura-san… Thank you!

=================================

I often see people who talk about their seniors, superiors or colleagues lagging behind.
This kind of people mostly don’t realize that they themselves are the backward juniors, the backward subordinates, the backward colleagues.
They hope to see their surrounding environment become more enthusiastic but they will never ever think of becoming enthusiastic themselves.
I often see this kind of foolish people.
But because I have enough problems of my own to deal with, I haven’t been able to give them advice or anything like that.
I’m just putting up a struggle in order not to become like them…

I want to return to the cold-blooded, brutal and cutthroat world of showbiz.
Because at least I haven’t seen people like that in there.

p.s.
I’ve forgotten that Japanese people also read this blog.
It is difficult for me to understand your way of thinking even if I wanted to.
And there are many differences between how Koreans think and how Japanese think, I feel.
For instance if I see a junior looking for a job in Korea and a junior looking for a job in Japan
I’m sure I will say totally different things to them.
If you are Japanese,
Don’t bother about such trivial things written in my blog.
^^

Credits: Dongwan’s Naver blog + Absolut Shinhwa

No comments: